JBC Helps to Rebuild Heather Gardens


JBC

On the evening of Friday, November 17, 2018 an explosion and fire broke out at Heather Gardens senior community in Aurora. It is believed a gas leak was caused by contractors installing underground fiberoptic cable lines. Multiple duplexes suffered severe damage and one woman was killed. Today, after several months of investigation led by the Aurora Fire Department, JBC has since worked diligently to rebuild the duplex that sustained the most damage and has completed the restoration of the surrounding homes. We at JBC take great pride in helping these homeowners rebuild their homes and lives.

    
        
Go Back