Water Damage Mitigation
Our goal on every Denver flood project is to ensure customer satisfaction. Jim Black Construction will successfully manage your water damage restoration, while providing the highest level of customer service. We guarantee you will have confidence in the team serving you.
Our professionally-trained Water Mitigation Division prides itself with over 45 years of water damage restoration expertise. Immediate response is critical when mitigating a water loss to prevent any secondary damages, such as mold, fungi, or microbial contamination.
With state-of-the-art technology, Jim Black Construction administers modern methods for drying and dehumidification. Our expert staff maintains their training and certifications from The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to ensure that we remain an industry leader while restoring your property as efficiently as possible.
Water Mitigation Services
- The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified
- 24-hour emergency response unit
- Contents pack-outs and put-backs
- Water and sewer extraction
- State-of-the-Art Structural drying and dehumidification
- Cleaning and decontamination of carpets, upholstery, fabric and tile
- Thermal imaging inspections
- Debris removal
- Odor elimination
- Professionally monitored and documented dry-outs